Samstag, 3. März 2012

Moments in time



Every time when I think of you, it opens the wound in my heart. Every time I don’t, I am not even really alive. They say you are part of me but keep you away. Your freedom should not be my captivity; my existence should not be your burden. You are a part of me and they know that very well, this is why they use you against me. This is why they want to keep you away, they want to free you from me, but how can they if you are a part of me. How many parts in your mind and soul are mines? How many little thoughts you have that were the same as mine? Do you have same dreams that I had in your little age? We can construct one moment in time that was long time ago; the moment in the future is not there yet. Can we construct them in mind? Can we be somewhere in the past, somewhere on the planet only by reconstructing the moment? Can we be part of other’s mind? Can we be part of the dreams of somebody else in one certain night when the borders between time ans place, dreams and real and now is slowly and slowly sliding and falling down like a silky thin scarf and we sleep slide into marvelous bubble of only being in eternal truth without fears? Than I would take you with me to moments in time when you also were there in me, as part of me but never will be as part of her but we are both and you will be also in her moments in time, which through you, are also now mine.  Because I did not see you, I know it, my little child. It is me your father and maybe it is this that you also know - In your moments in time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen